How to save money when visiting Hocking Hills!
Camping for less in Hocking Hills
Below are some helpful tips and tricks on how to save money! Let us know your thoughts in the comments so that we can add to this post and make it even more informative for our readers!
- Tired of bugs and mosquitos?
- Try burning Sage. Sage is a natural mosquito repellant. Remember that mosquitos are most active at dusk and dawn.
- Need a fire starter?
- Corn chips, Doritos, or even dryer lint. So, in a pinch you can use your snacks to get a fire started or you can prepare ahead of time and bring some lint in a waterproof bag.
- Cook at your campsite!
- Check Facebook Marketplace before your next trip for deals!
- VETERANS: Don’t forget to ask for discounts for cabin rentals, campsites, and anything else you can think of!
- Visit any of the FREE hiking and walking trails available in the area, as well as The John Glenn Astronomy Park that provides breath-taking views on clear nights.
A hacker is somebody who’s always thinking creatively to solve problems, usually using what they have on hand. Sometimes that means using a 555 to build a CPU, and other times it means using a dead flashlight to start a fire. In the video below the break, [Kelly] shows us a series of hacks you […]Camping For $25: Thrift Store Hacks To Keep Cozy — Hackaday